Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break




Spring break, a time for crazy college kids to go off and get into all kinds of ruckus, trouble and rigamarole. So as a crazy college student, because I'm not like most [; I went up north with my best friend to take photos of Duluth. Now if you've never been to Duluth MN, it is gorgeous and you should go! There are not words to explain its beauty. It's like nothing you've ever seen before. Lake Superior is like an ocean - as far as the eye can see and when I'm there I feel so amazing.

So back to the photos. I wanted to share some with you guys! I took some of the city and a lot of the lake - there is one in particular that really caught the emotions I was looking for and after, in the hotel when I'm looking over them, it hit me! It reminds me of this one picture we used to have in out house when I was very young. I think it was supposed to be a painting of heaven, and it had a table set up, but the table never ended it went down the picture until you couldn't see anything - and this is what I was trying to capture! When I was little that painting blew my mind, seriously I couldn't take it all in, it was so cool. Endlessness, peacefulness, heavenly.

I'm rambling. Hope you guys enjoy the photos!







Reminds me of this crazy picture: http://oneyearbibleimages.com/invitation.jpg

Nehemiah 9:6
6 You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.

2 comments: